Affirming Statements “What I Am Only...Connect With Life ”
"The Process for Clearing Programs That Limit Us" that we describe below, focuses on the dynamic interaction of your speech, body, spirit, and mind, and your Presence, with Life, and how you may use the hidden divine power there to alter your consciousness, and as a result, your relation with Life itself. Life in return will alter its relationship with you when you learn this process of taking responsibility for maintaining your uniqueness…(free from being run by limiting programs and other forms of personal reactivity). This is how you can manifest your divinity... one moment of being present to what is after another.
One of the key phrases you may say out loud is, “It's my choice to be uniquely what I am as the Divine in relation to (blank)". Blank is the unique reactivity (usually a negative emotional state) you may be experiencing in that moment to some event or related thought about an event or thought. Usually it is some kind of emotional reaction, because some need was or wasn't met for us in whatever happened. These automatic energetic responses within our bodies are a form of "program". They run automatically and to some degree take over and influence us to participate in life in a more limited way than we would if we were only what we are free from our reactivity. These reactivities are often programmed responses to past traumas. These may be childhood decisions we made when overwhelmed that still play on in adult scenarios, or they may be inherited through our family lines, interactions, in our DNA, or the collective unconscious of humanity and life. These reactivities also may be programmed responses that are more universal in their inception and almost conscious in their intent to keep us limited and disconnected to our Largeness. In one sense they are there to force us to step up to the invitation to take responsibility for where we haven't been what we are and graduate to a higher level of being... In my estimation, this is the true sacred invitation of challenges and adversity and yes even evil. Like the caterpillar struggling to extricate itself from the cocoon, we struggle with our invisible limitations to re express our divinity by showing up and being present. The opportunity available to us when we maintain a positive exploratory orientation and say these phrases out loud, is to invite ourselves to experience the truth of what is behind these words...to experience life in that moment in relation to the event, pristine and free from programs...as what we are as the divine spark we are. We are not willfully trying to create anything…just open gracefully as what we are naturally, and let that re-emerge in its unaltered, uninfluenced way.
When we make these statements, it is important to say them aloud. The unconscious and subconscious parts of us need the physical vibration of speech to accept it as true. They do this automatically. The physical body too responds to the truth in these statements, and automatically undergoes an energetic transformation of acceptance and adoption of the state of truth these indicate. This is why it is so important that our speech reflect the highest truth we can access... what we are as the divine ends up shaping through attraction our experience of reality whether we are aware of it or not.
When I say “What I am only”, it is to again re-manifest in this moment what I am as a unique expression of the divine, … to reconnect with that, free from any filtering through traumatic reactivity, programming influence of family, society, or DNA. This is done gracefully without effort, merely by reinvoking or reminding all parts of me into Unity, free of reactivity, where this is. When I say “What I am only”, I am inviting the largest experience of connecting effortlessly with the essence of what I am as the Divine to come to the fore without effort. We are invoking or inviting ourselves to experience the truth of these statements. Simultaneously we are taking responsibility for where we have contracted (due to reactivity of past trauma) and are not showing up to life as what we are…the spark of the Divine. We are not trying to create an experience in a willful way, or have some mind based result; we are merely inviting all of what we are to again come to the fore and manifest.
These are particularly powerful tools when we notice we are experiencing emotional responses in our body and mind and have contracted down from our larger peaceful state. When we make these statements in relation to where we have contracted, the reactivity and programs diminish, like a mist before the warmth of the Sun. The mind will try to figure these statements out…how they work…what do they mean… saying things like “this doesn’t make sense”, “this is mind control”, etc. Just let it be with its unclarity as you continue to hold a space for the experience to unfold. This is just the loyal programming of mind dominance trying to keep you safe. Stay in the feeling mode… it is a much larger invitation. If you persist in using them as a focal point of your awareness, while staying in the place of feeling, and not merging with any challenging feelings or pains that may come up as they are leaving and dissolving, you will feel a shift in your consciousness and in your body.
Another way of using our innate divine co-creator principle is to say certain words out loud and just feel the resultant changes that occur and their impact on us. Making statement like “fear” and then feeling the change, followed by a stopping statement, “That’s enough”, and then followed by saying something like "peace”, gives direct personal insight to our divine capacity to apply our divinity in unique and powerful ways for our growth and evolution. When entered into from a spirit of discovery and exploration, this also impresses in us the value of always being microscopically truthful in our speech and self-talk. As you notice these without any moralistic judgments the loving acceptance that that is, is enough to create a shift without “doing” anything. Noticing lovingly allows this to happen automatically. Experiment with this.
The application of this principle is outlined in the “Process for Clearing Programs That Limit Us” below. With this process, deep seated personal karmic impulses, family programming, and collective unconscious, is diminished and dissolved, allowing an opening to new levels of uniqueness and expression, that influences the world and society at large, without any limitation whatsoever...just by being what you are, and being present uniquely as you.
Copyright 2009- 2012 Steve Shires - Extraordinary Transitions All rights reserved.
When you get the sense that you are being controlled (pain, worry, emotions, or powerful feelings) or that something is limiting you to being less than what you really are (a spark of the Divine), you can use these steps below to shift and eliminate the structures and programs that are in place. This process is a detailed method of eliminating these karmic influences, and can do so forever.
Download an MP3 audio version of this process guiding you here.
This is a feeling (awareness) process not a figuring out (mental/cognitive) process. When issues come up (usually as some emotional response in the body), it is a positive invitation and opportunity to graduate from them into the larger opportunity of what you are as the Divine.
1. As what you are, as the Divine, notice the emotion/feeling in you. Out loud, say, "What I am as the divine, in relation to this (blank)".. (Name the reactive program, dislike, quality of energy in the body, emotion, mood, sluggishness, sleepiness, etc., that you may be experiencing at this moment).
2. Go inside of this feeling all the way as what you are. The more that you can be inside the details of it, the more you will mature so it cannot affect you as it did. Be what you are uniquely inside this.
3. Do this from a positive orientation of discovery...as an opportunity to learn and grow and graduate from it. Feel the issue, and go to the heart of it. Be gentle and gracious and respectful. Instead of thinking you have to take charge of it and “do it right”, or make it go away…just go inside of it as what you are, and be with it from inside as what you are the Divine(not merging with it). The most powerful way to do this is to say out loud, "Yay!, I get to graduate!" Or, "I'm so excited, I get to graduate!" These kinds of statements are a complete shift in perspective from your normal reactive and contractive response. Through this you bring the light of your awareness inside the issue in a positive energy, which automatically shifts and greatly dissolves it.
4. Go into the origins of it/them. Go into the source of it. Say out loud, “Origins of these.”, or you can say out loud, “It is my choice to feel all the different layers of this, all the way to the origins.” Do this until you can’t go any further from a place of feeling not mind. Feel into the organizational structure of its inception, and any and all subsequent evolution it has gone through, in detail, thoroughly and completely. Primal concepts, structures, and beyond ... webs of interaction may present themselves.
5. Are there any other instances of this? Feel any other instances of this. You can say out loud, "Inside any others." There may be more refined versions akin to the original. Open to exploring the web of their relationship in detail… always without relationship to ordinary tradition. Associations linked will reveal themselves. There may be few, there may be millions… If you find it difficult to get inside this...such as, you may notice a feeling of dullness, fuzziness, sleepiness, or just feel blocked. Then say out loud, “It’s my choice to go into this 1 million percent” or “It’s my choice to go all the way into this”. This opens you beyond the influence of the programming.
6. Open inside of them. Feel inside all of them completely, as what you are, without merging. This allows you to be fully present inside what’s been controlling you and thereby dissolve it more completely. Feel the organizational structure of everything there. Notice the web of relationship they have. Let your body grow and expand to become increasingly capable of holding larger spaces and these systems. This allows for dissolution into new reality. The more you are with the details of what is happening, the more your body and sense of what you are grows in detail, beyond what was controlling you. Then it will be much less able to control you to the same extent later.
7. Be with them and allow them all to dissolve. Be present here, and allow all of them to dissolve. Presence dissolves what it needs to naturally…just BE here, versus doing it right to have an outcome. The more you are inside and present to the details of the dissolution, the greater the evolutionary result and the greater the growth opportunity for you to change and re-evolve what you are. You can repeat the phrase, "Yay!, I get to graduate!" Or, "I'm so excited, I get to graduate!". You will feel the intensity begin to lessen.
8. Now say aloud to the program “Thank you for dissolving, I really appreciate it”. With this acknowledgment (and taking responsiblity to stay in positive relationship with them, they will dissolve even more completely out of gratitude now that you have been responsible enough to show up, they are confident that you are serious and that their purpose…to awaken you to the opportunity of your larger relationship with life, has been fulfilled… they now can go and do so grateful to move on in their evolutionary opportunity.
9. Let the effect and influence leave. God and Nature will naturally now come in and clean up any residue left over from the effects…they may do this so completely that it will be as though it had never been at all. The more presence without control that you experience, the more advanced the dissolution and reconstruction changes beyond definition. It reconstructs on its own…
10. Let everything finish and reorganize so you can graduate from this completely. Notice what you then feel. It is important for integration to accept details of changes and reconstruction. Do this simply in the quality of presence, rather than from trying to control. Evolution spontaneously opens beyond mind, tradition, and circumstances. Sit with this for a while.
Steve 9/9 2009 v10
Copyright 2009 Steve Shires - Extraordinary Transitions All rights reserved.
A process for being present when you are feeling overwhelmed by some emotional discomfort. phobia, or other emotional state:
Being present this way has reliably eliminated phobias and emotional responses in many people by combining psycho-bio-energetic modalities. This can eliminate moods and habits of showing up to certain circumstances that you have had all your life...especially phobias, etc. It utilized acupuncture and acupressure points with the principle of balanced affirmations (In more advanced modality it also utilizes EMDR protocols and Neuro Linguistics processes:
1. Determine SUDS (Subjective Units of Distress Scale) Use this to identify the level of distress you are feeling 0-10 0= Absence of any distress. Feeling calm and totally relaxed. 10 = Discomfort extreme and the worst imaginable. I feel panicky and overwhelmed.
2. Do balanced breathing exercise: Sit on chair and cross left leg over ankle, cross hands at wrist (left over top) and twist and draw to chest. Breathe - Inhale through your nose while touching the tip of your tongue to the roof of your mouth. Exhale through your mouth, resting your tongue on the floor of your mouth.
Focus your thoughts on the concept of balance. It may be the idea of balance of body and mind or the word “balance”. At the same time picture in your mind an image that represents balance. This could be an image of a scale, seesaw, or yoga pose, etc. Do this for 2 minutes.
3. Identify nature of problem or challenge for you right now. How do you feel right now? Where is it in your body? How big is the energy? Is it dull or sharp, achy?
4. Identify and rub the sore spot on chest between left nipple and collarbone (find by rubbing with two fingers of right hand and noticeably more sensitive area, while repeating the following two part affirmation. The second part should be one of the examples (or something like them) that seems closest to the truth about your situation (you likely will have to try out several to zero in on the truth of your situation: Very important: Say theses out loud three times each so the unconscious and subconscious hear it:
Example: “I totally and unconditionally accept myself… even if I have no confidence that I can change.” This combines the first half with the second.
First Half - “I totally and unconditionally accept myself even if…”
These next statements depend on your state, and constitute the second half:
...I don’t want to change
...I don’t overcome my problems and difficulties
...It is not safe for me to do so
...It is not safe for others for me to get over this problem.
...It isn’t possible for me to get over this problem
...I will not allow myself to get over this problem
...I will not do what is necessary to get over this problem
...Getting over this problem will not be good for me.
...Getting over this problem will not be good for others
...I believe I have a unique block to getting over my problems.
-I deeply and completely accept myself, ..
...even with all my problems and limitations. … .
…even if I want to keep this problem. .
…even if it isn't safe for my self,
...even if it isn't safe for others
…even if it isn’t safe for me, or others to get over this problem.
5. Keep making statements three times each, out loud, while rubbing the tender chest spot. Keep trying to get the statement to be closer to the truth as it reveals itself to you during the process.
6. Suddenly something will change: You may, when you get the statement aligned, all of a sudden feel calmness, peace, or the emotion disappears or subsides... and you may not want to do it anymore. You may begin to cry as the statement rings true and you respond to it.
7. Do SUDS again. Note the number and your improvement. You can repeat the process if you want to and reduce the number to 0 if you would like.
If you don't get it down to a zero, and you would like to, call us, there are many other protocols for this and other tapping points that are available to access the energies and remove them forever. There also are many more steps and possibilities that we coach/instruct on a one on one basis that even go into aligning into the future.
Derived from: "Instant Emotional Healing: Acupressure for the Emotions" by Lambrou and Pratt
We often feel we are held back by some limitation that we can't put our finger on. These often are old beliefs that no longer serve our life. If they limit us, that indicates that they are inherently inaccurate (don’t reflect what we are as the Divine). Through the power of our co-creatorhood they are enlivened and have been empowered to become structures that can limit us to being less than the full opportunity as what we really are. Created by our acceptance of them, these "glass ceilings" are easily dissolved by our powerful conscious presence lovingly being with them. They usually show up as emotionality in our bodies and as energy imbalances, or feelings of stuckness.
Energetically these untruths, which are really showing up in the present moment, are ripe for dissolution. They are invitations to us to graduate beyond them into more of what we are, Showing up (being present and aware transforms them) and doing the "Process for Integrating and Clearing the Hidden Emotional Gold of Emotion" acceptance/awareness process (above), dissolves what is not true and restores us from our emotional contraction back to unity and peace. These hidden limiting beliefs reveal themselves when we use the technique mentioned above..
Just a few of the programmed, unconscious, subconscious, and collective unconscious beliefs that we may notice are:
There are many more.... The core of these is dissolved when we show up to them as what we are (see Process For Integrating and Clearing the Hidden Gold of Emotion)
Copyright 2009 Steve Shires - Extraordinary Transitions